Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Boxer Ornaments

Hello,
 I thought I would do a quick post of some ornaments I am making for one of the guys I work with is involved with a Boxer Rescue group. He asked me come up with something with no real direction. I am making four of these and a couple of sets of luminary cards as well. I will post a pic of the cards when I get them done. This may not be the final box that they are in as this is one I had already finished and left over from another project.
Thanks for looking
Hexagon box with ornament hanging inside


I hand painted the boxer head on the outside of the ornament and
 glittered the inside with  floor polish and glitter



back of ornament just a simple stenciled paw print

4 comments:

  1. Love this, it's WONDERFUL!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these:) TFS
    Im a new follower hope you stop by my blog and follow too:)

    ReplyDelete