Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Blast from the Past Snow Globe

I have been swamped at work and home lately and have not had a chance to complete anything new. I thought I would post some Older cards and things that I have done in the past until I can get time to create again.
These are some Snow Globe Christmas Cards that I made back in 2007 when all  I had was the Baby Cricut and a handful of carts. Sometimes I feel I was forced to be more creative back then and have to too much to choose from now.
 NOOOOOO I won't go back to using scissors and plastic templates. You can't make me.


The globe is from Doodle Charms
cut at 5" x 2 the back is folded at the top about 1/2 inch from the top and glued to make the "card"
I then cut a bunch (don't remember the exact number) of silhouette circles from George I think they were at 4.5 but you might have to play with the size. (DS or Craftroom will make this easier but as they were not around then I had to cut a lot of different sizes to find the right one) Layer these and add a little glitter and embellishments. Add a piece of clear acetate on top and one last silhouette circle to match the card. I ran glue all around the edges of the built up circles to seal.
I hope that my instructions were some what clear. (as mud right)











No comments:

Post a Comment