Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tea Set

Here is the latest project that Mom and I have been working on. I could not find the Tags Bags Boxes and More II in my area so I worked out a teacup and saucer using George and Accent Essentials and design studio ( I finally found it this week but don't like the teacup on it). I then used Sweet Tooth boxes with a hand cut spout for the teapot. The spoons are from From My Kitchen and the butterflies are a MS punch
thanks for looking












5 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I am so impressed! I don't even have words. The colors are wonderful and it all looks fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea set is truly amazing! I want TBBM 2 even more now! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your post on the Cricut message board and had to come over here to get a better look! You picked gorgeous paper and created a beautiful, whimsical set... actually, I would love one that looked like to really use!!!

    I just became follower #18.

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to say wow! This is beautiful! Thanks for posting at www.Melodylanedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!!
    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete